All you need to know about our Pods
Our two Mega Pods 'Rula' and 'Flora' are nestled on our croft in the beautiful North West Scottish Highlands. Each pod has their own private hot tubs and front deck overlooking the breathtaking panoramic sea views. Were in a great location for outdoor activities such as Hill Walking, Cycling, Fishing or just the opportunity to relax and soak up the glorious settings. After all, fast modern lives sometimes need a big antidote.
Escape to The Little Abodes and take a break from the hustle and bustle. Glamping with us provides you with an opportunity to relax and reacharge when life becomes hectic and lets you experience nature in an unforgettable way. Its a moment by yourself or with loved ones to make memories. Fresh air, beautiful beaches, absolute leisure and soaking in a warm bubbling hot tub after that long walk....what more could you ask for?
The Little Abodes are a luxurious fully equipped way to glamp set in wonderful croft land! Most people like the thought of camping but feel so reliant on the weather. Seasons are extended and wash out weekends are eliminated! Living in the landscape... all without sacrificing even an ounce of comfort.Glamping at The Little Abodes is a way to connect with nature without having to rough it.
Reasons to pod
- All the facilities of a hotel room
- Avoid the adverse effects of driving rain or the chore of taking down and drying wet tents
- No wind flapping keeping you away at night
- Available all year round
- More privacy and security
- Having heat and light
- Own private washroom facilities( no more sharing shower and going outside in the middle of the night)
- The freedom of a canvas without the damp